Your new company
Our client is a prestigious international bank which has established banking business in China for many decades and has huge investment on human & financial capitals for Wealth Management business in mainland China recently.
Your new role
- Provide assistance and information on Private Banking Services to customers intending to move to Luxembourg / European.
- Achieve sales targets and other performance objectives by proactively identifying financial needs of existing and new customers.
- Understand and comply with regulatory requirements in accordance with Bank’s Policy and procedures.
- Represent the Bank at client events (first viewings, landmark conferences), and develop a serviceable network both internally and externally in Luxembourg and China.
What you'll need to succeed
- Undergraduate University Degree or equivalent with minimum 3 years Sales Management and/or Sales/Service Manager experience.
- Expert knowledge of all wealth management products, services, processes & procedures and interrelationships.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of private banking sales/service operation in China.
- Working knowledge of competitive market place and trends in product offerings.
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- In-depth Sale & Service orientation skills.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Planning and organizing skills and ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Posses strong leadership skills and a Team player.
What you'll get in return
- A competitive benefit package including but not limited to sizeable salary, generous paid-off annual leaves, sick leaves, medical/ dental/life insurance, pension schemes etc.
- Inclusive company culture
- Super high-net-worth individual client portfolio
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, pls send your updated Chinese/English resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Sherie Li via 010-86487900 for confidential discussion on your career.