Your new role
- Execute sales strategy for all China aftermarket customers across China.
- Strong sales and negotiation capability to finalise contracts with key customers.
- Recruit, develop and retain a sell-in and sell-through sales team for key markets. Identify opportunities in distribution and recruit qualified channel partners to fill the gap.
- Identify and grow customers with the financial and logistics capability to grow with the company.
- Achieve sales target for volume and product mix.
- Lead sell-through team to execute joint programs to manage product inventory at a reasonable level.
- Work with cross-function departments to design and execution promotion plans in support of volume and profitability targets.
- Manage collections from distributors and credit customers in accordance with our credit policy and terms.
- Proactively propose recommended actions to achieve or exceed targets.
- Reviews team performance and develops future leaders.
- Performs special assignments and analysis as directed by the senior leadership.
What you'll need to succeed
- A Bachelor’s degree is required in business, engineering, or other appropriate discipline. MA or MBA preferred.
- 15+years progressive sales and/or marketing experience, with 10+ year senior management experience in the automotive industry.
- Solid experience managing and growing B2B2C retail networks (demonstrated capability on sell-through).
- Optimistic, can work well under pressure.
- Strong business, financial and legal acumen.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written, with an ability to align with executive leadership.
- Demonstrated a track record of strong leadership with the ability to achieve results through others and influence without authority.
- The ability to identify opportunities/threats and develop and execute appropriate strategic and tactical business solutions.
- Demonstrated data focusses on the ability to interpret and communicate complex information through organisation.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.