Your new company
Our Client is a listed biotech focused on tackling the frontiers of biomedical field to fullfill unmet medical needs in the oncology disease area.
Your new role
- Lead 2~3 small molecule anticancer projects independently, including literature searching, structure-activity study and compound design, overall synthetic strategy design, coordinating, monitoring and prioritizing synthetic activities based on the project goals and timelines, maintaining effective and productive partnership with CROs;
- Keep close track of the latest progress and advances in the industry and provide professional support;
- Prepare patent applications;
- Support department head to recruit as well as train team members and manage daily operation to improve the team’s efficiency and productivity.
What you'll need to succeed
- Ph.D. in organic chemistry or medicinal chemistry with 5+ years of experience in medicinal chemistry and 3+ years of leading drug discovery projects independently in biotechnology or pharmaceutical setting. Over-sea pharmaceutical industry experience is a plus;
- Proven track record of innovation and impact on programs documented through co-inventorship. Successful experience in driving drug discovery programs from HIT to PCC with emphasis on compound design and optimization;
- Excellent experience in solving various problems in the development of new drugs, including those that arise during the rapid synthesis and optimization of compounds. Strong working knowledge of drug-like properties, PK and toxicology. Ability to apply this knowledge to solve problems encountered;
- Highly organized with excellent team managerial skills, team management experience is preferred;
What you'll get in return
Competitive Salary with a upcoming platform to expand your skills & knowledge.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.