Your new role
This role will be a Mechanical Expert, responsible for: early works for projects: Ethylbenzene, Styrene Monomer and/or Polystyrene Plants, acceptance of the licensor's basic design, acceptance of pre-FEED deliverables, including PFDs, layout solutions, etc., control of formation and verification of results of estimation of key physical quantities, acceptance of data sheets, to be specific:
- Checking and acceptance of equipment data sheets.
- Ensuring the quality and timely delivery of deliverables.
- Control of contractors' work execution per discipline.
- Solving issues with pipeline laying, plant layout.
- Solving issues with equipment maintenance, repair, and spare parts.
- Timely review of peer-reviewed materials.
- Effective communication between owner and contractor offices.
- Preparation of proposals for optimisation of technical solutions.
- Preparation of demonstration materials.
- Ensure process efficiency.
- Protection of employer's interests in all spheres of activity.
- Review of TCPs.
- Review of technical proposals by vendors.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in processes: ethylbenzene, styrene monomer and/or polystyrene production is preferred.
- Knowledge and experience of process and equipment, participation in construction, commissioning, operation of said facilities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or email Chris.Qian@hays.cn, or call me 13167100915.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.