Your new role
This role will be an expert in electrical control & instrumentation: acceptance of the licensor's basic design, acceptance of pre-FEED deliverables, including PFDs, layout solutions, etc., control of formation and verification of results of estimation of key physical quantities, value engineering, acceptance of data sheets, to be specific:
- PFD, PID / verification, and acceptance of PFD's, PID's.
- Checking and acceptance of equipment data sheets.
- Solving issues with the layout of the control room and operator's room.
- Resolving issues with automated control systems and communication systems.
- Review of vendors' TCPs for compliance with the requirements of SOW, technical specifications, data sheets and design documentation.
- Selection of equipment and materials.
- Analysing and providing the Contractor with initial data in the areas of instrumentation and control systems, automated process control systems, AFAS, communication systems, technical security equipment set.
- Timely review of peer-reviewed materials.
- Effective communication between owner and contractor offices.
- Preparation of proposals for optimisation of technical solutions.
- Preparation of demonstration materials.
- Ensure process efficiency.
- Protection of employer's interests in all spheres of activity.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in processes: ethylbenzene, styrene monomer and/or polystyrene production is preferred.
- Knowledge and experience of process engineering, participation in construction, commissioning, operation of said facilities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please send your CV to Chris.Qian@hays.cn with email title: Position + Name + Salary, or call me 13167100915.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion about your career.