Your new company
Our client is a listed biotech focused on oncology drug discovery.
Your new role
1. Manage In Vivo Pharmacology team to support biology target discovery and validation, antibody discovery, PK/PD, translational research.
2. Seamlessly integrate with cross-functional leaders including but not limited to Biology, Antibody Discovery, DMPK, Translational, Development, and Project Team Leaders to continuously align on project priorities, objectives and outcomes.
3. Lead team to support the various external projects (services, co-discovery, and others) and ensure the projects delivery with high quality.
4. Effectively integrate In Vivo Pharmacology team as well as sites management and contracts with external vendors, academic, and business partners.
What you'll need to succeed
1. PhD or equivalent in a relevant scientific area plus 5+ years of experience in the biopharma industry with roles of increasing responsibility in driving in vivo science across all stages of drug discovery and development. And the title is also flexible depending upon experience and qualifications.
2. A deep understanding of how in vivo biology and pharmacology contribute to drug discovery and development.
3. Experience of in vivo models in the immunology field is plus.
4. Ability to think deeply about and contribute to cross-functional scientific strategy.
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills including strong formal presentation skills and the ability to communicate complex scientific information in an understandable manner.
What you'll get in return
Competitive salary with an international company platform to expand your skills & knowledge.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.