Your new company
IS a UK-based privately held company with backing from GV (formerly Google Ventures), EQT Ventures, C Ventures and other private investors including Tony Fadell (Principal at Future Shape & inventor of the iPod), Casey Neistat (YouTube personality and Co-founder of Beme), Kevin Lin (Co-founder of Twitch) and Steve Huffman (Co-founder and CEO of Reddit).
Your new role
HR Business Partners work with teams, managers, and key stakeholders to help build organisation and people capability.
What you'll need to succeed
1. Strong HRBP experience, including people development, evaluating capability within the target business unit, and mapping talent to developing people strategies.
2. Aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units.
3. Understand leadership and team management skills.At least 8-10 years of HR experience or HR generalist experience in multinational companies.
4. Fluency in written and spoken English is essential.
What you'll get in return
1. Evaluate and analyse the existing business pain points creates strategies, action plans, and programs that meet business objectives.
2. Play a key role in building the organizational culture, providing support to employees and being the face of HR to employees and the business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.