Your new company
We are looking for an experienced and qualified HRBP head to lead our HRBP team and ensure the alignment of our human resources operations and initiatives with our business goals and objectives. As an HRBP head, you will work closely with the senior management and the line managers of our medical company, which provides innovative and high-quality products and services in the fields of diagnostics, therapeutics, and medical devices. You will advise and support them on all HR-related matters, such as organisational development, change management, talent management, employee relations, and compliance. You will also develop and implement HR policies and programs that support our company’s vision, mission, and values, and foster a culture of excellence, innovation, and collaboration.
- Lead and manage the HRBP team, and provide them with expert guidance and coaching.
- Consult with the senior management and the line managers of the medical company, and provide them with daily HR guidance and solutions.
- Analyse HR metrics and trends, and provide reports and recommendations to the senior management and the line managers.
- Resolve complex employee relations issues, and address grievances and complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensure compliance with all the relevant laws and regulations, and keep abreast of the latest developments and best practices in HR and the medical industry.
- Develop and implement HR policies and programs that support the company’s vision, mission, and values, such as:
- Talent acquisition: Design and execute effective recruitment and selection strategies, and ensure a fair and consistent process.
- Performance management: Establish and monitor performance appraisal and feedback systems, and foster a culture of excellence and accountability.
- Learning and development: Plan and coordinate training and development initiatives, and enhance the skills, knowledge, and performance of the employees and the organisation.
- Compensation and benefits: Design and administer compensation and benefits programs, and ensure they are competitive and compliant with the market and legal standards.
- Diversity and inclusion: Promote and support diversity and inclusion initiatives, and ensure a respectful and inclusive work environment for all employees.
- Employee engagement: Implement and evaluate employee engagement programs, and improve work relationships, morale, and retention.
Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in human resources, business administration, or related fields.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in human resources, preferably in the medical industry, with at least 5 years of leadership experience.
- A certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) or equivalent credential is an asset.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the medical industry, its products, services, and regulations.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills, with the ability to influence and build rapport with all levels of the organisation.
- Strong strategic thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills, with the ability to make sound decisions and implement effective solutions.
- High ethical standards, integrity, and professionalism, with the ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and HR software systems.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.