Your new company
This is a Banking foreign MNC with a high reputation in Shanghai。 They provide an innovative and supportive working environment and actively encourage career development. Due to the company's growth and future expansion, they are looking for a Head of trade finance
Your new role
- To lead the Corporate Banking and Trade Finance Department of the Bank.
- To formulate marketing strategy and drive the Branch’s revenue in line with meeting the overall P&L, loan and deposit growth.
- To ensure compliance with all policies and procedures of Bank Group and in line with the local regulatory
What you'll need to succeed
- Plan and strategize business growth within China and the wider region, develop and implement plan to achieve the goals.
- Develop corporate relationship and provide financing solutions for corporate customers.
- Structure and negotiate terms with corporate customers with regards to key products such as loans, deposits, trade and treasury.
- Monitoring and ensure timely review of customers’ needs, financial health, business prospects and utilisation of facilities.
- Responsible for the department’s efficient and effective preparation of the credit approvals, annual review and renewals.
- Recovery of NPL loans, if any.
- Prepare monthly performance reporting, P&L and balance sheet budgets for the department.
- Effective staff management, conduct performance appraisals and staff counselling and provide feedback on improvement needed.
- Motivate and coach staff to perform their role more efficiently and effectively.
- Ensure effective utilisation of manpower, monitor operating cost effectiveness and improve work processes for better efficiency and productivity of the department.
- Ensure compliance with all policies and procedures, local regulatory requirement as well as abide by KYC and AML guidelines.
- Maintain in-depth awareness of current market trends through regular dialogues with corporate clients and regulators and take a proactive role in developing strong client and regulator relationships.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this position, please contact Emily.Li via email [@hays.cn] or phone +8618221225604 for more information.
If the job isn't suitable for you, but you're looking for a new position, please get in touch and we'll discuss your career in confidence.