• Guarantees a proper organisation of the information coming from financial activities, according to Brembo standards and methodologies, in order to guarantee an efficient and effective administrative transition, ensuring the accuracy and consistency of data loaded;
• Draws up company balance sheets (industrial balance sheet included) and the defined reports (quarterly and six-month), according to the national and international standard and requirements, ensuring compliance with administrative fulfilment;
• Ensures the administration of the whole company registers (i.e. book of account etc.), according to national and international legislation in force and to corporate procedures;
• Monitor and ensure that all the corporate policies and procedures are properly applied;
• Develops and proposes systems and local procedures in order to protect company wealth and improve financial issues management;
• Manages the tax aspect of the company, according to Brembo guidelines and national and international standards;
• Implements and manages a regular reporting system for the Corporate Brembo and the respective Business Controller;
• Coordinates and supervises the activities related to planning, budgeting and forecasting;
• Ensures support for the management in the decision-making processes, through a continuous financial information report;
• Supports the Sales, Operations/Manufacturing and Product Development functional areas concerning return of investment, product costs, inventory (warehouses) computation and control;
• Bachelor's degree or above with Finance or other related background.
• 10+years finance working experience, especially in the accounting area. 5+ years team management experience.
• Experience in the auto industry is a plus, especially in international company sizes.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Good leadership, team management and communication.