1) Check credit documents for 5 branches before execution, validated by Head of CMR, i.e. syndication agreement, term loan agreement, club loan agreement, TCF/SCF related facility documents, property finance documents etc;
2) Check and confirm the execution of credit documents for 5 branches, i.e. check all CP documents, security documents, facility letter etc., confirm the execution of documents;
3) Check all GMD related capital market documents for 5 branches, i.e. PRC Law ISDA, NAFMII, MFEOA etc., work with Internal Legal to confirm the execution of these documents;
4) Trace documentation discrepancies and control credit documentation risk on daily basis, coordinate with FO and Internal Legal in various credit documentation negotiation;
5) Work with Internal Legal to perfect the credit documentation template from credit risk control point of view;
2. Credit risk monitoring:
1) Input and validate credit limits in various risk systems after the execution of credit documents;
2) Control and monitor credit risk and documentation risk, i.e. financial covenants, put option, cancel the limit after the maturity of availability period etc.;
3) Ensure compliance with local regulatory requirements on credit risk management and ensure that these are complied with on a daily basis;
4) Make sure the relevant reports (including but not limit to regulatory reports) are accurate and delivered timely; and make sure the data quality is maintained in high level;
5) Comply with all applicable legal, regulatory and internal Compliance requirements, including, but not limited to, the China Compliance manual and Compliance policies and procedures as issued from time to time; Financial Security requirements, including, but not limited to, the prevention of Financial Crime and Fraud including reporting obligations to the Money Laundering Reporting Officer.
6) Maintain appropriate knowledge to ensure to be fully qualified to undertake the role. Complete all mandatory training as required to attain and maintain competence.
1) Have complete knowledge on BASEL III and credit risk management
2) Coach team members on the control of credit documentation risk
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.