Your new company
Fortune 500 Industrial Company with leading technology in market looking for a Compliance Director in Shanghai
Your new role
- Collaborate with the ethics and compliance team and business functions to develop, revise, and train on ethics and compliance policies and procedures
- Conduct investigations related to allegations of violations of company policies, including investigations, drafting reports, remediation, and corrective action.
What you'll need to succeed
- LL.M above with at least 10 years working experience in compliance field, PRC Bar required, Dual Bar highly preferred.
- Solid foundation of compliance framework, investigation, policy and training.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, a good listener who will leverage business's ethics and compliance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Mark.Yuan@Hays.cn, or call us at 021 2322-9623 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.