Your new company
Our client is a listed biotech focused on developing FIC biologic drugs to full-fill unmet medical needs.
Your new role
1. Lead multiple antibody discovery project teams with the goal of obtaining antibody leads for later development.
2. Take charge of background searching, project proposal/ study plan generation, direct communication with client, and progress monitoring of new coming projects.
3. Develop the major strategy and detailed plans for therapeutic antibody generation. Help project leaders in the group for development, optimization and troubleshooting of biology assay, including protein and cell-based assays to assess potency and specificity of antibody leads.
4. Analyze and interpretate experimental data and generate reports and set up regular project meetings with clients or internal/external collaborators.
5. Work across functions (Project Team leads, Protein Science, In Vivo etc.) to drive projects forward
6. Perform other related duties as assigned
What you'll need to succeed
• PhD in cell/molecular biology or immunology and >6 years of relevant experience in an industry setting or MS in the same field with > 10 years industrial experience. And the title is also flexible depending upon experience and qualifications.
• Technical expertise in cell and molecular biology and/or cancer biology/ or immunology
• Excellent laboratory, record keeping, data analysis, and critical thinking skills.
• Ability to plan, execute, and troubleshoot experiments.
• Ability to manage multiple projects at any given time and to work successfully in a cross-functional and highly collaborative team environment.
What you'll get in return
Competitive salary with an international company platform to expand your skills & knowledge.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.